m---spellbound
[html]

feel free to powerplay her however you like

Sam felt his arms relax around her, his hold was released for now. He touched her with the gentleness of a feather, touching her breasts and near her thigh. Every touch had her arching her back in pleasure, pushing herself closer to Rain's ministrations. He really did love her, "I want everything from you...Be it your body or your children." Her breath hitched slightly as Rain grabbed her legs and spread them, teasing and rubbing her bud. Soft whines came as aftermath of every touch, when Rain lapped at her, it seemed to change everything.

Her need became much more, Sam's claws gently raked at his shoulders, his tongue seemed to act much like thrusts, imitating lovemaking for her. Her hands went to his hips, trailing themselves down and inward to the hardened mass. She massaged gently right at the base, hoping to give her mate some pleasure too. She wanted him, nothing could take away the desire she felt except for him. Sam took his member in one hand, slowly stroking, "I still want you." Her eyes held good nature as she said it. Sam slowly drew her own hips towards his pelvis, a suggestion of what she needed.  

Samantha  Jarret

<style>
.whitelace .ft-ooc {font-style:italic; font-family:georgia, serif}
.whitelace-header {font-size:32px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#000000; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.whitelace p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.whitelace b {color:#C10A0A; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.whitelace {background-color:#FFFFFF; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ce-1-1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 250px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.whitelace-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.whitelace .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread