So throw away my memories
[html]

OOC: lalala

Word Count → 465

Esmeralda was pleased with the woman when she had submitted to being called "phantom", for that was the will of the Associate, and she wanted that to be very clear. It was to the slave. Esmeralda continued on and she wanted to see the work of this slave, how loyal it was to Salsola. It was a personal slave, that much Esmeralda knew, but if Daisuke was here, then she would not have asked the being to help her get rid of this intruder. Or better yet, capture the male for slavery. Esmeralda watched as the pitch coal woman had executed very well placed attacks, all of which landed, and upon the last kick, the male's consciousness was knocked straight from him. He obviously did not think that the woman would have been so tough, and now he was paying for it. Esmeralda smiled at the lack of having to lift a finger to help the woman take down the hungry loner. She liked seeing other people do her bidding, like they were pawns on a chess board and she was the mastermind behind their movements. Esmeralda approached the woman and put a gentle hand on her shoulder. The princess did have a tiny, sense of gentle, for she had used this with her brother, and sometimes her father, when she saw them of course.

"Good job, Phantom. Please, help me bring him back towards my workplace, My slave will handle it from there. After that, you may return to what you were doing. Before now." she spoke to the woman, clearly, again, littered with authority. "I thank you for your help though, and your loyalty proves you well."spoke the girl, nodding her head lightly as she motioned for the taller dingo-wolf to help her by taking the man's feet, as she would take his arms and head. She sighed at this part of the work though, she didn't want to have to touch the male until it was time for her to deal with the piercing, or torturing, but since Daisuke was not around, (he more than likely was doing something important or distant if Esmeralda was not calling him by now) then she had to help the slave pick up this gangly beast. She moved around to grab his shoulders, and she picked the bulky shoulders of the male, surprisingly his frame was light here, probably because of his gangly frame. He also was thin, unable to hunt much for himself more than likely. His life would probably be improved in his enslavement.

"We are going South. Help me halfway, and my slave actually should be around by that time. I did not send him too far."she told the woman, nodding her head lightly as she spoke.

<style type="text/css">
.esmeblueplague b {font-weight:bold; color:#ecffff; text-shadow:#000000 1px 1px 1px;}
.esmeblueplague p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.esmeblueplague {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#001a32; background-image:url(http://i40.tinypic.com/idgfig.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #420503; padding: 480px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#045172; line-height:16px; text-align:justify;}
.esmeblueplague .wordcount {color:#045172; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #ecffff; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.esmeblueplague .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread