This life to share.
[html]

WC:530

The male chuckled as he playfully nipped at the female leader that took his side; he was sandwiched and felt very content with it. He had his mother on one side and the youthful leader on the other side. The male gave the leader a soft yet playful nip at her shoulder. The male wasn’t trying to start a playtime or anything he just wanted her to know that he was more than okay with her being there. After all he had seen her once before as a tiny little pup, and now here she was all grown up and in charge of these lands and every one that calls them home.

His mother’s words about Jefferson did not sit well with the silver male, he growled. No one should speak ill of the coyote wolf, he lead when no one else could or would. He remolded the pack and shifted things around so that he could lead the pack without feeling the weight of others. ”Bite your t..t…t..tongue, Mother. You don’t k..k…k..know him.” From what the Soul male had told him, his mother left after the male came into power. The Sawtooth male was given the chance to prove that even though he had his disabilities he was a member of a pack and he was given a rank he had worked hard to get to that point, and Jefferson had been the only one to give the Sawtooth male the chance.

He gave a nod, he had never thought it was a huge deal about getting down into that cabin to save Tala, she was just as near and dear to his heart as what Jace was. ”I would d…d…do it a..a…a..all over again, knowing that I c…c…c…could die. Tala was and i…i…is like a sister to me. I could n..n…n..not allow any o..o..o..of my family get hurt. I l..l..lost one s…s…sister. I w..w…w..won’t do it again.” His mother had trusted his the youngest Rhiannon to him and he had lost her during the pack take over, he had gone once to try to bring her back, but the black leader was not willing to trade all the slaves over for some of the pack lands. The male knew that the pack with how small it was at the time would be able to expand into other areas, heck the male would have laid down and told the male to take his life for the slaves, but really what’s a half blind, half deaf, stuttering fool worth then there was a pup in the mix.

It was a good thing that his mother hadn’t told him about Sora, he would have demanded that the snowy white lady make that trip back down south to get the child and bring her up to be with her family, it was not right for any member of his family to be left behind because the mother was fearful of the child being hurt. She would be ushered into a pack and would not be allowed to go anywhere without a member of the pack at her side. Not till she was about the age of the lady of the lands.

<style type="text/css">
.noahuniverse2 .ooc {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#b6b6ab}
.noahuniverse2 .ic {font-weight:normal; text-align:left; font-size:11px; padding:4px; color:#075682}
.noahuniverse2 b {font-weight:bold; text-shadow: #000000 1px 2px 1px; color:#cc7d26; letter-spacing:1px; }
.noahuniverse2 {margin:0 auto; width:421px; background-color:#0a0a04; background-image:url(http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/6123/noahtop2.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, tahoma; font-size:11px; color:#916e5e; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread