I am a sovereign prince of Egypt
[html]

Word Count :: 206 Cue the beauty and the beast music

Imhotep could feel the cold of the world and there was only his mind. He felt at peace out here nothing but the arabic that rolled off his tongue. He had not prayed to his gods in days and he wanted they're blessing though egypt was no longer near.

The sound of the falls almost masked the soft sound of hooves. He wondered who it was that was here. He heard the stop of motion as he stopped speaking placing his hand on the incense stopping it from burning. Imhotep turned there and stood as he laid eyes on her.

She was so pretty and it was almost as if he had seen her once before. He made no move as he just stared at her. Her red fur swa stunning in the moon light. The sound of water made him wonder if she had been around his father's palace. Though he was treated as nothing more then a common slave and sent of he was once a prince in a way. "Can I help you" He asked his thick arabic accent laced the words he was learning to speak clearly.

He looked up at the moon then back to her. What was this weird feeling.

Image courtesy of I don't know o.o; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.immy-template { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ytable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top center; background-color:#d59649; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; color:#ffffff; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.immy-template b {color:#974700; }
.immy-template p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.immy-template p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.immy-template .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread