One more step to the darker side
[html]

WC:539

He could accept that he was a forced outcome of two powerhouse families in that area of lands in which he was forced upon. He would not accept that wolves should even be treated as an equal to coyotes. Just because they could come together and make a child does not mean in any way shape or form that they should make a litter. Why was Rojo a daemon that was made in order to restore hope and trust in each species? The male had taken the height of the wolves while taking the long body of the coyote forefathers before him. His mind worked and processed like a coyote, he would not work with the wolf part with in his blood, he would not submit to such a degrading level.

The male was unaware that she was trying to be nice; to him the rabbit was something that she brought to him because it had sat down long without being bleed and was going to start bloating. The male knew with the bloating would come the turning of the meat and making it toxic to any one that wanted to live. ”Oh…” The male looked at her blankly he wasn’t sure how to process a gift even if it was going to be tainted and was going to kill him.

He didn’t touch the rabbit; he wasn’t going to die anytime soon, beside he would be foolish to trust a wolf, and not just any wolf. She was a stupid wolf and didn’t know anything about meat. The meat had to be fresh or it would be no good. The blood flow stops and then the blood steals in the body and turns more into a mush, and then goes hard. Making the body start to swell, this would then in turn started the breaking down of the body which was what turned the meat bad.

He watched her sit down, looking at her, up and down, then locking back onto her face, and the narrowing down upon her deep blue eyes, the color of the ocean. ”Tell me about your pack. How it works. Tell me all about it. I want to hear your voice. It is like angels singing to my ears every time she talked.” An utter lie, it was utter hate and blood curling anytime and every time she made a nose. Just breathing alone bugged the male. He knew though if he was to learn about the pack and how they worked on his mission he would need to deal with her just a while longer, then if he was lucky he would be able to run her off with the clicking of his teeth against her body.

The male shifted upon his paw, bring them into his stomach more, as he brought his furry tale over his tiny little feet, he wanted to make sure that all his of sensitive and important areas where covers. Rojo was shifting him-self around adjusting thing on his body slowly by slowly to where all the body was more and more protected and less subject to being attacked by the stupid wolf that now set near him, but oh thank god she was not beside him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread