Show me your heart
[html]

Word Count → 300+ :: ooc

The hunter was impressed to hear she had been in battle and wondered what it was like for her. It must have been a glorious day she truly was a warrior at heart. I smelt her blood lightly among the grounds, it had already been mostly washed away but one can always pick out their family’s scent. Was she injured? Light was saddened to hear of his niece’s misfortunes in her love life then it occurred to him what the young lady said. Shiloh was a girl? A tiny smirk drew across his face for a brief moment before he pulled into a face once more of light emotion and commended the young huntress for her bravery. Maybe it was far wiser for the boyish female to leave their lands; her rebellious nature would have been detested and punished if her sexuality ever came to light within the pack. His own had been tested from time to time but the male was one who reveled in his skill of deception. In his pack he was considered a heartbreaker, a womanizer to all but the males he courted and fell in love with. So Saxif shared a similarity to him, maybe in a way she was truly his daughter at heart. But how could she have left her mate it was against their culture, against their ways. I must have a talk with Saxif, next I see her. He said in a deeper displeased tone. Finally he pulled out is pencil and paper from the satchel he carried and slowly started at it. Hoping to shift to lighter conversation the male started in small talk. So my dear, you are a scout? He worked on her face his eyes darting up and down as lines began to form. What duties do that entail and do you enjoy it?

<style type="text/css">
.polarlightwide b {font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5; letter-spacing:1px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.polarlightwide p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.polarlightwide .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#e1e3e5;}
.polarlightwide p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.polarlightwide {width:95%; margin:0 auto; max-width:800px; min-width:500px; background-color:#9e8460; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/NV9Dv.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:300px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#3e3426; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread