Mama Mia!!
[html]

Sounds good! Yay preggers Big Grin
wc 396

The Italian girl's heart leapt as soon as Naniko mentioned that she thought she might be pregnant again. Her tail began to wag furiously. "Oh la mia bontà! Realmente?" Savina shook her head for a moment. In her excited state she had slipped back into speaking Italian. "Heh, sorry about that, sometimes I can't help it. But you really think that you might be pregnant again? Naniko that is so wonderful!" The sable wolf awkwardly embraced her friend with her front legs. Being in wolf form it didn't really work out well, but she just couldn't contain herself. She was so happy that apparently Naniko and Conri had worked things out, and were trying for puppies again. Going back to her seated position she looked at her Andromeda, emerald eyes bright with excitement. "I know I've already said it, but you are going to be such a great mother Nani! If you need help with anything you just let me know. Whether it's helping around the house, or hunting, or looking after Apollo. Whatever you need." The biggest grin was on the two year old's muzzle. "That reminds me. Since it appears we may have more on the way, do you have a pup sitter position that is open. If you think I'd be good for the job I'd love to try out for it."

Savina laughed as Naniko asked how she was doing. "I'm doing very well, thank you. I am feeling much better than when we first met. I think my leg might be healed. Perhaps you can take a look at it and remove the bandage if all is well." The femme was ready to be feeling 100% again. She couldn't wait to run around as fast as she could, sprinting through the lands and across the forests. Running was one of her favorites pastimes, and one she had sorely missed ever since she came here. "I know what you mean. You feel almost like a sister to me. I can't believe what little time I've been here. It feels so right though. Almost like I was meant to be here." The wolfess really did feel that. That it was almost a sort of fate that she had left Italy, come to this continent, and found Twilight Vale. It already felt like home to Savina. A home she would never want to leave.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread