Whirlwind
[html]
<33

The physical touch from his hand to her wrist seemed to calm her more and while Saul was pleased that she was no longer wary of him, he also didn't want to keep hold of her wrist any longer than necessary. He didn't know the girl and it would be inappropriate for him to hold onto her any longer than he had to. With a small smile, he released her wrist, mentally noting that her pulse was normal and her panic attack seemed to have passed. He wasn't the most experienced medic, that he was certain of. But he was a good reader and he knew a lot about what he'd chosen as his profession. He thought, not for the first time, that it would be a good idea to see if he could find other medics from other packs among the ranks to share knowledge and create ties to other knowledge if he should ever need it.

He caught her tail thumping softly against the ground and he smiled softly towards her. It was the response he was pleased about- Ichika was a peace loving pack and their mission statement was to spread the peace and love that they lived in. That this female recognised that he came from a peaceful pack was a good thing. Of course, her words made him smile softly. Her name was Terra, an apt name he thought. He couldn't remember meeting another wolf from Cour des Miracles, but she seemed nice enough. "Its good to meet you Terra" He offered in return, before her words continued. He felt the grin spread across his lips. There was only one Eclipse in Ichika, and she happened to be his cousin.

"Is that so? She's my cousin- one of my closest relatives at the moment as well." He chuckled, thinking of the cousin who had grown up so much since the summer. It saddened him to think that they'd grown apart and the young male was determined to bond with his younger cousin, to build those bonds back up. He smiled once more, turning back to Terra. "Are you here to trade as well, or just to meet people?" He asked, wondering if the female had an alternative agenda for coming to the festival or not.

<style type="text/css">
.freeba703 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e7e1d8; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #18130b; }
.freeba703 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freeba703 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#203341; background-image:url(http://i1088.photobucket.com/albums/i32 ... /sZvvY.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #041521; padding: 0px 0px 170px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#afb8c0; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #203341; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.freeba703 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freeba703 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
381+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread