Just a little rest
[html]
Welcome back Big Grin
wc 410

Once the ivory female said that she was alright, or at least had been tended to and on the road to recovery Savina relaxed. Her shoulders slumped, releasing all the tension she had built up. Her rump splashed down in the shallowest part of the lake. A deep breath filled her lungs, and slowly escaped them as a sigh. The wolfess had been ready to sprint as fast as she could back to the house to look for Naniko, but luckily there was no need. Now she just needed to calm herself back down. "Thank the heavens you are alright. Well, at least that you are healing that is." The onyx girl smiled as she mentioned Naniko, the adrenaline still slowly leaking from her veins. "Naniko is a good healer. She took care of this leg of mine when I first joined." She nodded to her bandaged back leg. "It wasn't anything too bad, just a sprain, but I think thanks to Naniko it's almost healed."

As the other wolf, Cercelee, introduced herself Savina followed suit, bowing her head slightly as well. "I am Savina, a Twilight Vale member obviously. I'm very pleased to meet you Cercelee." Her smile widened as she lifted her head back up. The Italian girl was happy at all the new people she was meeting. It was always good to have friends in other packs, not just your own. As the ivory lady answered the other part to her first question her smile melted into a more somber expression. This was the first time Savina had met anyone that had actually had a run in with a coyote, and it shocked her. This put a face on the war, and she did not like it. The green eyed femme couldn't understand why any creature would so viciously attack another that had done it no harm. "I'm sorry. That sounds horrible. I knew that there were problems with the coyotes, but I don't know many details. All I really know is that we're trying to stay neutral. That is wrong though, for someone to attack another that has done them no wrong." The beast that was Savina's anger bubbled under the surface. It didn't show its ugly face often, but when it did it was dangerous. She always tried her best to keep it controlled. "I'm still very new to this continent, and I don't know much outside of the Vale. What is your pack like?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread