i'm on a slow burn [J - Leader Needed]
[html]

OOC here: Table & Coding © Kiki; 500 words
Symera Villisca
and the rat's in the cradle

Symera laughed and allowed for herself to be knocked over. So far Priest had been the only one that Symera would roll over for without a fight. Everyone else got a sassy mouth but not Priest. She had missed him and it easily showed. Her whole countenance had brightened once she had caught sight of him. The girl was actually laughing, something that it was hard to remember her ever doing. Actually the only thing that had made her quite as happy was right after she had killed a wolf. They always outsized her so she enjoyed snuffing out their life and showing that just because she was small it didn't mean that she wasn't dangerous.

Symera glanced of fin the direction that Priest looked, hoping to see some more familiar faces but she saw nothing. Her bright grin dimmed slightly when she learned that the others weren't coming but just as quickly brightened when she learned that Priest would be staying. "I do not know." She admitted, and truth was that she had never formally met him either. She had seen him at the meeting but hadn't spoken to him. So Symera did the only thing that she could, sending up a summoning call for the leader.

She looked at the trinket that he had brought with him. "That is pretty. I am learning to make stuff too. I'm working on something for Amnesty and Oblivion. Oh, I'm a big sister now." Granted she wasn't actually a blood relation but she still termed Halo's children as her siblings. Even Halo considered it as such and even left the pups in her care from time to time. Symera was one of very few that Halo allowed to take over care for her children for short periods of time.

Priest crossed the border and passed her by but Symera couldn't find it in herself to say anything against it. How could she when he had been born here? This was his home. It was where he belonged. "I have missed you too Priest. Are you going to sleep in the caves again? You can come stay in my room if you want." Symera was uncertain if Priest had actually liked living in the caves or if simply did so because that was where he had been born. Still that seemed so far away. Symera selfishly wanted him close just so that she could make sure he didn't end up leaving her again. She wanted him somewhere that she could end up watching over him. "Where did you go?" She found herself repeating the question again. "Did you kill any stinkies? I've been killing them all by myself now." Actually she had been around Priest's age when she had been a part of her first wolf hunt. Even though she hadn't delivered the fatal blow she still claimed that she had killed the wolf. She still visited that skull upon the borders from time to time and just reminisced over the kill.

<style>
.gsymera-a01 {width:75%;max-width:550px;min-width:450px;margin:0px auto;line-height:15px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, sans-serif;font-size:12px;text-align:justify;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;padding-top:10px;}
.gsymera-a01 .ooc {text-align:left;font-size:11px;font-style:italic;letter-spacing:.9px;word-spacing:1px;line-height:14px;}
.gsymera-a01 .name {font-size:38px;padding-top:15px;text-align:center;letter-spacing:10px;word-spacing:5px;font-family: 'Miltonian', cursive;}
.gsymera-a01 .quote {text-align:right;padding-right:10%;font-size:15px;font-weight:normal;text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #aaaaaa;letter-spacing:5px;word-spacing:5px;padding-top:3px;font-family: 'Carme', sans-serif;}
.gsymera-a01 p {text-indent:30px;padding:0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.gsymera-a01 b {font-size:13px;letter-spacing:.75px;word-spacing:1px;font-weight:bold;text-shadow:0px 0px 5px #dddddd;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread