Just a little rest
[html]
Thank you!

The female visibly relaxed and Cercelee let a soft musical laugh out as the other splashed down into the lake. The day was becoming increasingly hot and the other probably felt it more than Cercelee did herself, and though the water would feel nice, with so many wounds half healed and some of them stitched, Cer did not want to get wet. The female spoke of Naniko’s skills as a healer, which gave Cerclee a little more reassurance. Certainly Ember wouldn’t have brought her here unless she too believed in Naniko’s ability to heal. Knowing that the leader of Twilight Vale was recommended by more than one put Cer a little more at ease. Maybe the scars wouldn’t be as bad as she imagined. Maybe they would heal over time, as Naniko had said.

Savina. The name was pretty and the female good tempered. Already Cercelee felt at ease with the stranger, like they had been friends for ages, or at least the potential for friendship was there. "I agree, I see no point for the war, but if Inferni doesn’t back down what can we do? I can’t hand my pack to them, so I will let them defend themselves how they see fit." How Haku saw fit really. Hopefully it would all be over soon, although not until both sides had committed great hurt to the other. The idea made Cercelee sick to her stomach, even defending herself had made her upset. How others willingly invoked that sort of violence, she couldn’t understand. Cercelee was glad for the change in topic. "Dahlia is very nice I think. We have a harbor, lots of vineyards, lot of human buildings and forest even. Lots of different things to see. And the members are all wonderful, though our numbers are growing which makes it hard to be as close as I would like them to be." Cercelee would have liked the pack to all know each other on an individual basis, but the bigger they got the harder that became. However more numbers was always a good thing, so it was hard to find a good balance. "New to this continent? Where did you come from before?"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread