Snakes In The Seafoam
[html]

ITS BRO TIME! >Big Grin, well plus Omni <3

Jacinto watched as Omni seemed to be struggling with something within her sleep, the russet male tried his absolute best to restrain her from hurting herself. His tongue brushed gently over her face, instinctively she seemed to relax. Huffing a calmed sigh, he lay close to her body, gently willing her to wake up.  Omni's amazing eyes soon opened, managing a smile Jacinto dare not ask about her frightening dream. Instead he prepared food for the two of them, making casual jokes and brightening the day. Her laughter was like music, something so cheery to hear, a delight to his ears. She told him she had to leave, large brown ears flattened as she said it, as the Lykoi was just getting used to her company. "Alright...See you." She left the room, he had her well bundled up and equipped against the cold. He could fret about her wellbeing as much as he pleased.

For a while he played his guitar, strumming idly on the strings, the sound was what he liked to hear so satisfied, he set the wooden instrument down. Bored, he paced around the room. The muscician really needed to speak to his brothers and Ilusion. He already knew that Ilusion would be most happy with him, maybe Helotes too. Alas Columbine didn't seem to care about his younger brother, hopefully he would at least show something more than cold disinterest.

A call from outside the mansion was picked up by large coyote ears, Jacinto once more found himself worrying, something new from the recent mateship. Without more thinking and a truly decisive choice, the man left his room. As he stepped off the front steps, ready to call out her name, he spotted her near someone else, she held a staff but seemed to keep a relaxed stance. It didn't take him long to figure out who the other figure was. "HELOTES!" Jogging lightly over to where his brother stood, he reached out a hand to him. "It's been a while...How've you been?" Jacinto would've spoken Spanish, but it would be truly unfair to Omni to speak a language she didn't know. Turning to Omni, he gently shuffled closer to put a hand around her waist and look at his brother. "She told you right?" With a wag of his tail, the hybrid added "S-She's my mate...And I've been wanting you, Columbine, and Ilusion to know her...And if you approve or not. Although I'm still gonna keep her with me even if none of you approve. I want her to become part of the family." Talking wasn't one of the orange splashed male's strong points, hopefully Helotes was at least semi-happy for him, based on their relaxed stances; it was only right to think that Helotes was glad for this new embarkment.

Jacinto Lykoi

<style>
.jacinto1 .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.jacinto1-header {font-size:25px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:papyrus, sans-serif; color:#2B0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.jacinto1 p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.jacinto1 b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.jacinto1 {background-color:#680303; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... ianN-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.jacinto1-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.jacinto1 .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #000000; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread