One more step to the darker side
[html]

wc;471

Around the two was panic and fear and Rojo knew it was not from him that this smell coming from, he knew that it was her. That wonderful scent…he had the great honor of smelling it a few times in his life so far and enjoyed every second of it also. The last time was when he looked at his snowy white mother and she looked at him with fear, a fear that he will never forget that look, the funny part about that look and smell was that Rojo’s new pet had that smell too.
Her reaction to the word pet did not please him, he made sure to let her know, jumping up in her face and letting his tail raise up, making sure she knew without a shadow in her mind that right here, and right now he was in charge of everything that was happening she had not one word in the matters that was happening, she was his pet in all matters and would fight anyone off that tried to claim her as their own. He would not put up with stealing and that crap. His lips raised letting his pearly white teeth shimmer and giving her the message that he was stronger, she might be taller but he was stronger, and was without any question the less mentally stable of the two.

”I set the pack on fire….The fire was so warm and comforting. I watch them burn…It was kind of funny. All of the suckers that laughed at me and teased me for not being pure of blood are gone. Shame the pure bloods that degrade one that is of a pure heart. Shame be to them…”The male laughed, the fear was in her eyes. OH how he was enjoying this. The male licked his lip as he stepped back. Again, squaring her up with the eyes. Not letting her get the foolish idea that she was free to go.

”Go my pet. Go. Speak ill of me you must not. Know that I do know of you and your pack and better yet of the place which you live your life. Would not want to get killed would you? It would be a shame to see if you feel over a water fall, not able to handle the pressure of all of your friend whispering behind your back that your too simple, now wouldn’t it?” The male allowed her mind to wonder to think what he was saying, well that is if her mind was taking all of this end. ”Tell them of how Romeo treated you like a welcomed guest. Understood? Now…GO AWAY…GET!” The male snarled stepping back as he charged at her full force. His mouth opened as he swung down at her feet. She had better run and run fast.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread