i'm on a slow burn [J - Leader Needed]
[html]
mall-caps;text-variantConfusedmall-caps;">IT'S ONLY cript;">FOREVER, NOT LONG AT ALL

He could never understand the hold that Talitha held on the Aquila, and in truth, he didn't care -- he and Vermillion did not share the bond that the twin de le Poers held, Talitha had mentioned that much in watching how the two siblings interacted. So they wouldn't be like her and Ezekiel. As the Aquila's fist tightened around the cameo pendant, he was sure that it was a good thing.

Sa'adat was relieved as Ezekiel knelt to help her, standing and leaning her weight into the golden Aquila that she held loyalty to. Priest knew she was relieved to be home, he could tell in her face, the look of excitement gave it away. As Enkiel was mentioned, she light up like the candles Talitha had used in Freetown to light their small home; he was told to stay with the young girl, while his nurse would go back to the healer.

Priest didn't notice the softness in Ezekiel's eyes as he looked at the jackal, but she did -- her arms unfolded and her hands offered the papers to him, all crumpled and written on hastily with the same charcoal that his sister had so often used to draw. She dropped her voice as she spoke, offering only one thing before looking in the direction of the manor: "She wanted to explain to you."

He grunted as the older two made their way off, going to Enkiel, while his own attention returned to his playmate. A grin spread across his features as she waved him to follow, his four paws falling into rhythm as he made his way toward her. "You like having me stuck by you, huh?" he inquired, though it was obvious enough that she did. It was entertaining, to be wanted so much by a girl he hadn't seen in months, when his own mother had tossed him aside. Entertaining...but better. There was something in his chest that fluttered at the prospect. Things were going to be better, even if he was forced to speak to his uncle some other time.

"Show me our room." he commanded, flicking his tail to the side as he waited patiently.

<style>
.ns01 {margin:0px auto;width:85%;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ns01-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ns01 p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ns01 b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ns01 i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread