[M] Face the Music
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

He turned his back to her, and Amy's mood shifted again. She sank to the ground as he turned, ready to strike her. Tears rolled down her face. Bewildered she looked at them, desperately trying to wipe them away. The same thing with her other litters. She got emotional, irritable, and she couldn't think straight. Tears were the last thing she needed. Amy had to be strong, take care of herself. Taking a deep breath she looked up at Angel.

Her voice was low as she spoke again, tears continuing to stream down. Her voice remained steady, her face fairly emotionless as Amy struggled to regain her mask of composure. It doesn't matter if you don't want them. It oesn't matter if I want them. They're here, and I'll see if they're worthy of my name. If not, it's yours they'll bear. Amy struggled to stand up, finding it difficult in the state she was in. Helpless she snarled before looking at him. Help me up.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread