[M] Face the Music
[html]

small bit of pp here ^^

Word Count → 000

His hand hit the air with a slight whoosh as she fell to the ground, avoiding him strike. Angel stared down at her, the scene pulled at his heartstrings and even though it made him more irritable, it also made him slightly more considerate. She spoke and he shook his head, 'No. If they are strong they will bear your name. If they are not, you will be silent on that matter and cast them away. Send them to beings that care' he instructed. And she was right, they were here. As she growled at him, he shook his head in disbelief, 'I would have offered if you'd have waited a moment' he said, bending down and offering to lift her more securely rather than offering out his hand and letting her strain herself.

As he pulled her up she felt against him, her stomach nudging his own flat, toned muscles. His constant grip faulted slightly, though not enough for Amy to fall. It was disturbing for him to have gotten that close, he was a man and like any man a woman in this state was not something he would want to deal with. But it was the reality he failed with, the proximity to his descendants was daunting. Angel set the woman straight, using a quick gesture of his index digit to clear her tears gently. 'If you are willing to comply, I'll go and get you something to eat and drink and we can sort this out. Like adults'. Whether he liked it or not this was something he needed to deal with.

<style type="text/css">
.angelona b {font-weight:bold; color:#214030; letter-spacing:1px; font-size:13px;}
.angelona p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.angelona {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#648373; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/xs34B.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #214030; padding: 0px 0px 520px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#a3bd94; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.angelona .wordcount {color:#214030; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #a3bd94; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
.angelona .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread