Fashionista
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Terra brightened at his explanation, and slipped the skirt on. Her tail remained above it, wagging freely. It almost felt like there was nothing there, and Terra glanced in the mirror to be sure. Yes, there it was sitting on her hips as easily as anything she could imagine. The bright colors were quite nice, and Terra gave a little spin, the cloth flaring out just like the dress had. Smiling she looked at her beta, hearing his question. Had she ever worn them before?

For her the answer was obvious, and she opened her mouth to point out that she hadn't had a chance to wear clothes as she realized she'd never told anyone. The only one who knew about her past was Soran, and she had turned away from Terra. As far as anyone else was concerned she was a wild hybrid who was completely ignorant about everything. Shocked by this realization Terra shook her head. I didn't even know I was a luperci until I came here after I shifted. I've been just trying to keep up, figure everything out. Everything was so much confusion to her, so much to learn. The skirt was nice though, as Terra glanced at herself in the mirror again.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread