Skirting the Edges
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Frijole);</style>Jiva Takekuro
Word Count :: 350
<3

Jiva was thankful for the black male, for alone he couldn’t do this alone, and he watched in awe as he rolled back onto his feet of the strong man. He was as strong, if not stronger than his father, it was hard to tell without Niro there, but he doubted even his dad would take on a cougar, though he did try to take on a full grown moose at one time, losing his pinky in the end. Panting he watched as the dark male chased her for a short while then fell down. Jiva hurried over to him to see if there were any injuries, showing that he was in no way of authority, bending lower than Zalen. He still had his innate instincts, and they were telling him it was best to use them.

“It isn’t a problem, I would never leave another to fend for themselves against those beasts.”

He said after eyeing him, to see if there were any external injuries. There seemed to be none though the man was clutching at his chest. Jiva sat down on his haunches catching his breath, listening to the introduction. His heart sank to his feet when he heard he had in fact moved past the borders of a pack, this man’s pack of all things.

“Jiva Takekuro, and I do apologize, I didn’t think about moving on your lands, if you would allow me to leave without punishment, that’s all i can ask for.”

Jiva knew how territorial his fellow wolves were, and he wasn’t sure how strict this man was, but he looked like he could be offended with the wrong words. Then he hesitated.

“There was no pack here when I left, what is it’s name? And can you tell me about it?”

Jiva asked thinking just a little information would suffice, then he would find his temporary home. He was most concerned about being over the borders but the call of a wolf in need seemed far more important until now.

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Jiva p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva b {font-family:verdana; color:#3a3629; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva {background-color:#58553f; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#a4a897; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/8357/atab4.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:291px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #4e4839; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .name {text-align:right; font-family:Frijole; color:#2c281d; font-size:35px; text-shadow:#3a3725 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Jiva .ooc {text-align:right; font-family:verdana; color:#8c8767; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a3629;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table made by Kitty!

Messages In This Thread