[M]Cant Fight the Moonlight
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eofone.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top: 320px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Their movements were sweeping, becoming much more than a procession of steps to rhythm. As the band played on and they drew closer together, their forms sinfully pressed against the other as they danced, it evolved into fluid emotion enrapturing the pair as they feel deeper under the spell of the strings.

Fur caressed the tightly woven material that kept their colors from melding as they slipped further into the other. The feel was foreign, disdainfully alien but did not release her from the hold the music had upon her. It was his warmth, his precision, their seamlessly timed steps that kept her melded to his form, with nothing other than the melody on her mind. Perhaps this intimate comfort was wrong to any other in her position. Well loved and mated, bound to another not only in title but in heart. Yet as she danced, she felt not as if she were betraying him, but felt a growing disappointment that the man that held her and carried her off through this lively ballad was not her mate… but a friend.

She had felt such enjoyment with him that she believed the sensations elicited were more wrong than their closeness. She couldn’t have felt like this with any other… so at ease and so… happy. As the sadness crept to her visage, her ears lowered against her skull and her measured steps began to slow until she could not move at all, even as the playing violin reached its crescendo then gradually quieted towards its end. “I am sorry…” she whispered, her voice no longer catering to the trill of ignorance that was laden within it when first they met. A great deal of change had overcome her since last they saw each other and every emotion that came from it was worn on her face. She looked to her partner kindly, tipping her head back just enough to catch his sun-kissed eyes and offered him a smile. “I hadn’t imagined us seeing each other again like this,” she confessed, her smile brightening just a little before its light again receded. “But I am glad for it Jazper. Truly. To dance with you is like a dream gifted by the ancestor’s themselves… but,” once more, her ears lowered and her stunning gaze averted from his powerful own. “...this was not the dream I wanted to have. Though I am glad you are in it.”

404 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread