[M] Face the Music
[html]

OOC

Word Count → 000

They entered a tent full of food, bringing Amy's stomach to growl in protest. Her hunger had increased, and it had made trading for food a more desperate situation. She wasn't just eating for one anymore after all. It was bad though, considering how she didn't hunt and Hadley was gone now, traded away. She'd pick up a new slave somewhere, of course, but until then she was completely on her own, nobody else to help her get food. Some water was brought over, and Amy lapped at it neatly. Being pregnant didn't mean she'd lose her manners. She was much better than that, civilized, tidy.

Grabbing the rabbit Amy drew her dagger, slicing into it. She pulled the meat off and smiled at Angel. His first was a rather foolish question, but one that would be answered. Since that day of course. She picked out the liver and neatly swallowed it before grabbing a sliver of meat and eating that part. In the silence that followed Amy occupied herself on containing her control, making sure that she never was ill mannered in her actions. More questions came then, and Amy shook her head. I'm staying in my wagon of course. No need to worry there. Nothing to harm me, and the best furs I could wish for. Plenty of food as well. I don't need anyone to care for me, but I did meet a medic who traded me a favor. When the time comes close I'll travel there so he can help me. That's not the important part for me though. Amy leaned closer on the table. I need to know their chances of surviving, Angel. It determines everything. Her eyes showed a slight desperation, despite the cool mask she held.

<style type="text/css">
.amyhour b {font-weight:bold; color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 13px; margin:0px;}
.amyhour {margin:0px auto; width:480px; background-color:#ac69fc; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/CeqhO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #30383c; padding: 290px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#31224b; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.amyhour .wordcount {color:#fc8cff; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dashed #31224b; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-shadow:#31224b 0px 0px 1px;}
.amyhour .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.amyhour p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.amyhour p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread