Everyone has a place
Her warm, dark ears flicked in his direction, causing the female to smile radiantly. His creamy tones broke the silence after his laughter, bringing excitement to drift through her eyes. Meeting this male was a new kind of adventure, and she was relieved to see he wasn't much older than her. He was so much different than the wolves she had met before, more regal but with taste. Education flowed from his mouth in his way of speaking with excellent word precision. With all of this in front of her, Insomnia wasn't sure how much more she could take without just asking him to speak more. Where was he from?

When he shook his head, more nervous butterflies filled her stomach. A silent sigh of relief was made, since the girl wasn't sure how close she wanted to be yet. "Well... It is wonderful. I would be happy if you joined.." Her voice trailed off, smiling at the handsome male. "The mountains are a beautiful sight up close..." Light from the festival glinted off her irises, which were gazing eagerly at Jiva, awaiting more topics of discussion. She looked down and saw a lone feather, a smiled. It looked like the very first one she picked for her fur. She gazed up and saw no feathers in Jiva's fur and she frowned for a moment. Maybe she could find him some and braid it into his fur. They could be feather buddies.

His voice rumbled through his chest again, causing her ears to perk as much as her curiosity. In a split second she fought herself to keep from firing questions like a gun, but to choose her words carefully. "Where were you born?" She asked, head tilting ever so to the right with her ears still erect. It was a simple question, bringing her thoughts to her late father. It would be interesting to hear his story of his young life. "I was born into a group of loners myself... I've never questioned the fact, but I'm not sure if I click into the great scheme of things... I guess that comes with being young, ha" she commented, grinning at the end while flicking her tassel to curl around her toes.

wc: 380

Messages In This Thread