Bullets catch in her teeth
[html]
http://i52.tinypic.com/k20j60.png);background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">

I dont want to see you walk away from me
Leon had such love in his eyes for this little girl. Even he didn't realize how much he'd wanted a baby sister until he actually had one right there. Not to say he didn't love Trigger or Boothe just as much, but Sophie was just so precious to him. She was his baby sister, but in a way, he already saw her as his little girl, his little princess. And he'd spoil her accordingly. Just as he'd spoiled Trigger, he'd do the same for his precious baby kin. They were so small-- Sophie especially-- and they were his to care for and protect. He wouldn't let them down. He'd spoil them with lots of love and make sure they were well-fed and comfortable, especially warm since winter was already hitting hard. He was sure they'd begin to sprout up quickly once they got on a better, healthier diet. Sophie was even smaller than Boothe. She seemed so fragile, so tiny and sweet. He already felt extremely protective of her and wouldn't hesitate for a second if anyone threatened his growing family.

He watched as she managed to grab a hold of her little curled tail, straightening it so she could suckle on the tip of it. Another smile pulled hard at the corners of his mouth, pulling his lips into a sweet, incredibly endearing smile. His normally sharp, aggressive eyes were softened to such an extent that he didn't even look like himself. Everything about him softened with that little girl in his arms. He held nothing but absolute love for Sophie and Boothe, just as he did for Trigger. His family. He had a real family now. His parents could go fuck off for all he cared.

Through his numbed pain, he spent a good couple hours outside the den with Sophie; Trigger and Boothe eventually wandered out to join the family meeting where they could begin to bond with each other as a real family. Trig wrapped himself around Boothe and Sophie when she was set down and Leon sat in front of them, asking them simple questions and allowing them to do the same. One thing he made clear was how safe and happy they'd be now with them, and that they could all trust each other, especially him, to keep them content and safe. He was careful not to move too much, and thankfully their cache of food was filled up full so he didn't have to go hunting. The day was spent bonding, and Leon was beginning to feel some true happiness. He had a bigger purpose now, as well.

I got everything that you could ever need

Leon speaks

Trigger Speaks

[/html]

Messages In This Thread