Phoenix Rising
[html]

Nodding to each of the others as he was introduced, Asmodai took a mental step back from the discussion after that. He didn't want to become too integral to this process, by and large he felt it was important that no one become overly impressed or opinionated about him. It would be better to be a part of the background, a friend who had made it by happenstance, pleasant but uninteresting. He supposed that the experiences he'd told Iskata about might possibly make him stand out a little, and probably kill the 'uninteresting' part of his preferred persona, but there was nothing to be done about that. Perhaps the uninvolved observer was a role he could still fit into. After all, seeing so much was because he was a traveler, not because he himself had done anything worth mentioning.

Listening as the wolf named Styx talked about his abilities, Asmodai rethought his decision to keep quiet. He probably needed to establish his abilities right now anyway, or at least his abilities as he wanted them known. Though none of his moods and thought process made it into his facial expression, which appeared to be listening intently to the discussion, he turned his mind to thinking about what to say.

"I can't claim to have exotic skills like those, but I know how to stitch and do some other basic first aid. Besides that, I can hunt as well as the next wolf, but probably no better. Oh, and I know I'm pretty big, but I'd prefer not to be put into any fights if it can be helped. Not a fan of violence." He didn't want to have to answer any uncomfortable questions, nor did he want to get hurt right now, while he was already healing and while he was waiting to see how long it would be until he had to act.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread