Fashionista
[html]
Terra

Word Count → 000 :: Out of Character text.

Reassured Terra looked in the mirror again, grinning softly. Hers. This scrap of cloth, this colorful skirt, now belonged to Terra. It wasn't the first item she'd claimed for herself, the pair of glistening daggers in her room a testament to that. This was the first item that didn't have any practicality to it, something simply taken for herself simply because it was pretty. The idea was odd, having something simply because. Terra did lots of things for fun, but lots of training and testing were hidden inside them, pushing her to develop her talents farther. The only games that didn't help her were the ones she designed to teach the pups she watched.

Hearing Strel's words Terra's ears briefly flattened, before she turned, shining with false confidence. Whatever are you talking about? It fell on me, remember? Prancing across the floor Terra glanced out the closet to the window. My my, look how high the sun has risen. Care for something to eat? Terra didn't need anything. She'd just been too lazy to leave the boundaries to look for fun. She supposed this was her payment for choosing to do something so foolish.

<style type="text/css">
.freeleaf .space {float:right; width:350px; height:450px;}
.freeleaf b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:1px; }
.freeleaf p.ooc {font-size: 11px; text-align:left; padding:0px 30px;}
.freeleaf p.ooc + p {padding:0px 5px;}
.freeleaf .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; }
.freeleaf .name {font-size:60px; font-family: 'Give You Glory'; text-align:center; text-shadow:#241c11 1px 0px 1px; color:#ffffff; margin:20px}
.freeleaf p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 20px; margin:0px;}
.freeleaf {width:98%; margin:0 auto; max-width:730px; min-width:500px; background-color:#766352; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/RaXzc.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#241c11; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px;}
</style>

Messages In This Thread