M-infinity mission
Sorry about the wait! And Seb feels awkward, wooo.

Sebastian had not spent a great deal of time with the opposite gender. At least he had some idea of what to talk about while they spoke of performing and the arts. Those things, he knew a great deal about. Sebastian stretched out his legs and smiled at Om-Nom. "Mastery takes time, often years of hard work. Patience is a virtue." His smile turned slightly bashful. "I have considered getting a tattoo myself, but I have yet to choose. Maybe I could come to you when I decide?" he offered playfully, prodding her side with his foot.

The conversation swiftly took a turn for the awkward as the drink seemed to get to Omni's head and she decided to tell the lithe artist all about her past. He disliked discussing his past at the best of time, let alone someone else's tragedies. His lips thinned as she spoke, his hand clenching on the armrest of the chair and his eyes narrowing incredulously as she gestured to her leg.

When she spoke of her mother, his face changed to enraged revulsion. How...

His claws dug into the armrest. He took the fiery drink as it was offered, taking a long swig of the powerful drink so that his eyes glistened. He stood, ambled next to Omni on the bed, and sat next to her. Somewhat awkwardly, he placed the bottle on the ground and gave her a somewhat clumsy hug, trying to comfort her. Girls liked hugs, didn't they?

"I am sorry," he said quietly, embracing Omni tightly in his muscular arms. He hugged her tighter for a moment before releasing her. "And yes-" he offered the bottle back, smiling gently. "This is good stuff."

Messages In This Thread