Now and forever, from this day forth
[html]

Word Count → 400+ :Big Grin'aww X3

Of course she was nervous.

This was her big day, her big night. The day she was bound to someone, bound to their heart. She had worn her hair down to it's full length, brushed and had cleaned her fur so instead of the tinted white it was a blinding spectacular white, which matched the bright white frost that lay on the ground outside. A bright white dress had been fitted to her body, her back exposed beautifully until the small of her back. Lace lined the very tip of the bottom, small water crystals lining the neck of her dress.

The -soon-to-be-married fae looked like an angel sent from heaven, literally, wearing so much white on her she blended into the white snow was it for her black markings that stood out the most. A quick but beautiful bow made from extra lace sat in her hair by her right ear, fixed into her midnight hair. Nerves ate at her, but she pushed them away. Today, was her day, and it didn't matter if she messed up. Beacause in the end, he still loved her, and she him.

Bright blue eyes looked around at all the wolves as Annan spoke, her eyes widening softly. Okay, maybe it did matter if she messed up. She relaxed when his flowing, loving voice was caught in her ears, bright blue eyes gazing into his deep pools, the feel of his large paws wrapped around her small ones.

Shoving everything negative away, she began to speak, her voice a soft silk as the bright white lay surrounded by the two. "I, Fia Marino-Knight, take you, Gunnar DonteLeStrange, to be my husband, my loving mate, my whole heart. To have you in my paws, my heart, forever, in both bad and good times, you are the only one I shall love with every fiber of my being, to love you until the day my heart stops beating."

Gentle, icey pricks of water dotted at the corner of her eyes and she smiled softly, turning away for a moment before looking up, a couple tears of pure joy trailing down her muzzle. Her words had deep meaning, rooted to the center of her being, the center of her heart. She meant everything she said, she hadn't rehearsed the words. They had just flowed from her heart.

The wolf who stood in front of her, handsome, unique, all hers was suddenly all she could see. And she guessed the same thing was hapening to Gunnar...because all she felt was him, all she knew was him. Gunnar . All hers. 'How could a girl like me get so lucky...?' she had remembered thinking before she had left.

He was all she had wanted, everything she had wanted. Her dream boy she had dreamt of when she was younger. A few months ago, she was back in Crimson Dreams, milling around and sitting underneath the trees. Now...Look at her, grown up, already having a mate to snuggle with at night, to kiss, to love. "I love you" She whispered just for him. The crowd of people had dissapeared, the nerves melted away. Only Annan's faint shape and warm smile was hovering next to Gunnar, who seemed to be only from a dream. Something unreal. Imaginary.

<style type="text/css">
.razefia b {font-weight:bold; color:#920084; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#0d0900 1px 1px 2px;}
.razefia p.ooc {text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; font-size:10px;}
.razefia p.ooc + p {padding:5px 15px;}
.razefia .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold; color:#920084;}
.razefia p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px;margin:0px; text-shadow:#fdfcfa 0px 0px 3px;}
.razefia {margin:5px auto; width:475px; background-color:#fdfcfa; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/LpQAN.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding:5px 0px 140px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#0d0900; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread