[J] A leap of faith
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eofone.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top: 320px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: OMG! ATTACK OF THE SHORTPOSTS!

At times such as these, she was grateful for the training endured as an Exultare. While her Shepard had encouraged her to take actions above words, she was also taught to look beyond the words and hear the voice that uttered them. She believed her perception of an individual to be keen, but flawed as any other. But she encouraged herself to push beyond the projected tones and trust her instinct in reading what resided beyond them.

She could not only hear, but felt the male’s sincerity as he spoke again, assured that the border her straddled led into lands he wanted to call him. There was no forced tone to convince her of this truth, but a call from the heart given and word and life. She was convinced that his conviction was truly that of his heart. Humbly she dipped her head with a smile.

“If this is where you wish to be, then I would be glad to know that these lands are the end of your long journey and that you find peace among us. But I must ask you; why have you wandered at all? Were you not born within a family? Why would you chose to leave them?... or was it not a choice at all?”

000 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread