I had a heart, then. (PACK MEETING)
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ruthie);</style>Naniko D'Angelo
Non-Mandatory, but everyone is encouraged to at least read the info provided in this meeting so that IC threads can be dealt with accordingly Smile No posting order, and I have permission to PP Alaki being here at the meeting. Feel free to describe your character arriving if you wish, but I'm going to begin the meeting in this round. The Pits have been added to the AT territories page!

Many canines had come and left since the last pack meeting that had been held. She saw some of them on a daily basis and other more weekly or monthly, but Naniko liked to think that she kept up pretty well with things in the pack. Who was in and who'd chosen to take off and leave Anathema in the dust. She had been tossing some ideas back and forth with Alaki, ideas for pack improvements and ideas that would benefit all who lived within the territory. A few issues had cropped up over the last couple of months that she was hoping to address sometime soon, and both leaders had decided that now was best. She had gone to the entrance of the caves to give a long howl before coming back in and heading for the Ceremonial Common Room to wait for pack members to arrive. Once she felt that the majority had arrived and that no others more were going to show, she cleared her throat. Alaki stood next to her at the front, observing the members that had arrived as she began to speak. "I've gathered you here today to give you news of some updates to our cave system, some news of a recent encounter with an outsider, to give you some more rank information, and to hear of any pack news that you have for Alaki and me."

She looked from face to face as she continued. "We have discovered a set of deep pits within the caves, to the north of our denning area. We will use this area to house criminals that break major pack laws or to keep trespassers so that we might question them if necessary. A colony of bats occupy that area, so we believe that any escape or disturbance would be more easily noticed" Next she'd speak of the ranks, then of what had occurred at the border. "I'd like to speak next about ranks. Alaki and I have decided that anyone who reaches the top rank in their tier will be allowed to accept newcomers into the pack. Strive for the master rank, but know that it will come with this new responsibility. In contrast to that news...please remember that any adult canines ranked Zepar or lower are considered unproven and unranked. It is their job to prove themselves to the pack and get into a rank tier...and until they do that, they are to show submission to those higher than them. If you encounter a Zepar who is not submitting, then make them."

Naniko wanted to open things up for questions and comments, but had one last thing that she needed to share with the pack. She had come across a loner who had refused to submit and show respect to her pack members recently. It had made her sick - such a thing was unnatural, because a loner had little to no power in the real world. This girl had been arrogant in her ways, certain that Naniko would speak to her no matter how she had treated one of her most highly valued pack members, Aeron. "Aeron encountered a lone bitch at the borders who refused to show respect to the pack. Her arrogant ways nearly got her chased from the area - she had wanted to trade items with me, but I refused to speak with her until respect was shown to me and my members. Naniko cleared her throat once more. "The dog arrogantly refused to do so, and thus is not welcomed on our territory. If anyone sees the canine called Amy, they are not to trade our valuable items with her. Such disrespectful behavior should not be rewarded - loners alone are nothing compared to our pack. If you see her, chase her off." She said with a slight growl. "Any canine who follows my wishes will be rewarded, and those who do not will be punished. This is all that I have to say - I am now open to questions and comments." Naniko said, looking out at the pack once more.

Image courtesy of steppelandstock

<style>
.GR2_Nani p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Nani b {font-family:verdana; color:#455f6f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Nani {background-color:#889eac; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#e1eaee; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6674/atable1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #a9bac1; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Nani .name {text-align:right; font-family:Ruthie; color:#e1eaee; font-size:55px; text-shadow:#667a87 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:29px;}
.GR2_Nani .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#667a87; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #455f6f;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread