[J] A leap of faith
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... eofone.png); background-color:#000000; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 15px; padding-left: 15px; padding-right:15px; padding-top: 320px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Her ears were no strangers to tales of loss, though her heart was something different all together. Unlike the male before her, it had not suffered the true break of loss, as she had once thought. The loss of a family, a whole community was a devastation she had never had to endure, nor could she ever imagine having to suffer through it. But since her youth she had heard of it but always from a distance as her Shepard and those of the other families appraised any new wandering soul that sought the refuge and safety of the Nomads. She would listen to their tales, often ones of suffering a loss or need to escape. Some with bounties, other hopeless with death as their only option. She had witnessed the pain and desperation in their eyes and feared seeing the like within these stranger’s eyes. While she had no qualm with his desire to make a home for himself here, she did not want the pack to suffer so soon a loss from one who had last hope and wanted to die.

But while he looked depressed from his explanation, she could see nothing by his language that suggested a forfeit of his life. If anything, he looked to be clinging to it and that again was a positive sign the woman was glad to see. But her nerves were a little rattled by what caused the death of his family, and she felt it was better to have it addressed now then find out later he harbored a resentment.

“It is true that tragedy touches those that do not deserve it, but I must know if you carry a hatred for those that killed your family.” She felt her own ears down at the callous, authoritative tone of her voice, wanting nothing more than to come off as kind as she intended. She lowered her ears and head to convey this harmless intent. “Ichika houses a non-infected wolf… but I feel it is necessary to mention that nearly the whole of us are made up of Luperci of mixed ethnicities and backgrounds. I ask for their safety and for your own comfort if you have ill fillings toward them.”

371 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread