Goodbye to the past
[html]

WC:420

The house stood there like some great monolith, some remnant of a past he had left behind. For the most part the house held no value to him anymore, the den he shared with the woman beside him was much more a home than this place ever seemed to have been. But her misgivings about seeing the home where voiced, on some level he understood her unwillingness. And he couldn’t be brought to make her do something she obviously didn’t care to do.

“It’s fine love” he said before turning to her and giving an affectionate lick across her muzzle. Walking along the land didn’t hold the value it once had to him, maybe because the warm atmosphere was gone, and replaced by the wild wilderness that had happily came to reclaim it once again. Ichika was more home to him now, and it needed him much more then Dahlia ever did.

“I never told you of Dahlia and it’s wars with Inferni did I? I wasn’t in Dahlia for either of them but from what I’ve been told their where incredibly vicious, I think it’s one of the reasons Nayru decided to disband the pack, She was tired of having to deal with the reputation I guess. Dahlia was the last great Wolf pack to adhere to a stricter code of response toward aggression.” He stated this all matter of fact tone, Dahlia in its dying days had forgotten what it was, and running from that was its down fall.

His body moved again this time in the direction of the shop and to retrieve a few items he had been meaning to recover before scavengers took what the rest. Leading her through the old pack lands hadn’t had the effect he thought it would have. The memories where just what they were, memories, and as much as he wanted to relieve them, they were gone. Blues watched the shop come into view, the metal building still standing defiantly against the oncoming onslaught of nature’s wrath. What had once been a small factory building had served nicely as a spot for his shop. Blues looked up and down the door before a hand finally grasped the nob and opened the shop for once last time.

“This is my old Shop” he said quietly while not letting her protest, this was his old gem, and she would see it in whatever shape it now was in. “Can’t let you not see it, I’m hoping my new shop will have some of the same elements”.

Image courtesy of Frau Böb@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.ST-K-01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.ST-K-01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.ST-K-01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 2px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.ST-K-01 {background-color:#cec6a2; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/7827/sal1.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 180px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .ST-K-01-border {width:502px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread