Hello Again, My Friend
[html]
OOC:Blarg...sorry Alli we can wrap this up fairly soon. / +300

He listened carefully as the blueish gray female spoke. She always seemed to know what was best for the pack; she was certainly softer than Savina. Where Savina was hot tempered and fierce Anu held age and a softness that only came with understanding and wisdom. It was nice to know that the Aniwayan war was finally all taken care of, that everyone was now safe and peace had been restored. He was proud of how things had been taken care of really. Even though it had taken far to long for the packs to take action Crimson Dreams and Cour des Miracles had proven they were not to be pushed around and that they could stand on their own. Nodding he spoke softly, I’m happy that everything is well. A calm winter would benefit everyone after the war. We all need some time to regain what we have lost. In his own case he needed time to settle in and start hunting parties before the snow came.

It was not a shock to hear that Savina was not at her best without her sister. Savina had always been very family orientated and Jazper understood this. When he went to create Casa he did not want to separate the sisters, he was to settle close by so they would be able to see each other every day if they wanted to, but things had just gone wrong and now there was no turning back. There was no Ghita now, and Crimson Dreams would soon enough no longer feel as familiar and home-like. At the mention of Anu’s son his ears perked and a large smile beamed, overcoming the more sober mood before, Yes, Alder visited Anann and I bringing us a stallion and a pregnant mare. He has certainly grown up. Once upon a time Alder had just been another pup in Crimson Dreams but now he had grown up and found his own place in life.

Pausing for a second he lowered he ears and tail slightly, Speaking of gifts. Clearing he throat he pulled the decorative shield from his back and held it so that Anu could easily see the detail of the painting. I wanted to offer you this shield. A symbol of sorts for the years of friendship everyone in the pack offered me and how I will always protect you if you call on me, a pack behind me to come to your aid. Golden eyes looked into her blues hoping that she would accept the gift as he wished Crimson Dreams no will ill.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread