Keep Both Eyes On...
[html]
OOC / +415

The two Ichika wolves made a show of reverence which Zalen very much appreciated, and he himself made to a power to the two after they had genuflected so gracefully. The male was indeed X’yrin’s mate, and was introduced as such and Zalen gave him one more nod of welcoming. But the Seiki of Ichika did not take long to get down to business, once again causing Zalen some dismay. The words she then spoke caused anger to bubble up in the Aplha’s chest, threatening a growl which he managed to suppress.

So it seemed their newly appointed Omega had strayed from the lands to trespass upon Icika, which had once been his home. X’yrin also informed Zalen of something else he hadn’t known, that Noah had in fact abandoned Ichika no Ho-en without so much as a word. How cowardly, it seemed as if the Omega position was well suited to the three legged male. He was weak, let a cat speak for him upon his joining, he was physically flawed, and then, not even a week into his being a part of New Dawn he had picked a fight with his own mother, and now this? Zalen was ashamed of the dark gray male.

With a sigh Zalen shook his head at the Seiki’s question, No, forgive me but I had no knowledge of Noah’s transgressions. I give you my sincerest apologies X’yrin, and make sure to tell Razekiel and Nayru of my shame. He crossed his arms then and closed his eyes as he continued, Noah has already been placed in the lowest rank and serves as our Omega, for he is both weak of body and mind. But I had considered him loyal, until now. Zalen’s heart hurt at having to admit this. The Alpha made sure to give his pack-members as much freedom as they would take, but while leaving the borders of New Dawn was frowned upon, it was allowed. However Zalen would have never guessed that one of his members would do something as fool-hardy as Noah had. What would he do with him now?

Looking back to X’yrin and Saluce, he asked, What would you have me do to punish him in such a way that would spare us any ill-will on Ichika’s part? Noah had really messed up, putting in jeopardy the budding alliancing that was springing up between New Dawn and its closest neighbor; Zalen was eager to hear what X’yrin might have in mind.

<style type="text/css">
.zzalenspi b {font-weight:bold; color:#9e392d; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #2f0b07; }
.zzalenspi p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.zzalenspi {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4b1313; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/3cX7h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 307px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#723028; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.zzalenspi p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.zzalenspi p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread