Keep Both Eyes On...
[html]

All through-out the trip he had remained silent, only giving reassuring licks and nuzzles when it was just the two of them. He knew she was nervous, and he knew the rage that she held carefully hidden within her impressive frame. While he was boiling over the transgression he held his own irritations at bay as he waited for the Alpha of this so called pack. While he held no issues with the leader, having never met him, he was here, and ready to gauge his worth.< P>

Blue eyes watched the exchanges between the two, quietly studying and remaining still for the duration of the meeting. As things evolved he has several choice words but didn’t open his mouth to make things worse on his mate. It was his take to keep up with the comings and goings of Ichika and he had been at the festival when this had happened. So he felt there needed to be a clear and unmistakable discussion about such things. But he waited for the right time to address his own thoughts, waiting for his mate to finish. It was then the time was right, his body seemed to grow bigger even though he stood still, his lips slowly curling before his mouth opened to speak.

“As to what you do to keep this from happening again, I do not care, but if I do find any of your pack members trespassing, I will not hesitate to drag them back to you. While we are always welcoming to anyone wishing to have tours or to visit, as you are always welcome to come and visit, it is my job to ensure the safety of the members of the pack, so please understand that it would be best if it never happens again.” He stood instead of remaining seated, standing proudly next to his mate.

“I do not wish harm on your pack members but you surely can understand the situation I am put in now?”

<style type="text/css">
.salucefoundry b {font-weight:bold; color:#F74D1C; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.salucefoundry-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; text-align:center; }
.salucefoundry p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.salucefoundry {margin:0 auto; width:322px; background-color:#150802; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... undry1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0E0A01; padding: 375px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#7E280A; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread