[J] A leap of faith
OOC: Eep!

There was a strange feeling in Alonso’s heart as the golden wolf recited the pledge. It was a feeling of pride and happiness and part of him wanted to roll over and start wagging his tail. But he had a sneaking suspicion that that wouldn’t go with the seriousness of the moment.

He inhaled deeply and intoned after the female “I am Alonso. I am an Ichikan. I seek love in my heart, knowledge in my mind, and wisdom in my spirit. I will love my fellow Ichikans and know them as family to the fullest I can; I will devote myself to my duties and learn from my work and the work of others; I will try my best to embrace all walks of life, faith and love. I understand that if I devote myself to love, knowledge and wisdom I will learn my path to true personal happiness, and find my place in the circle of life.” As he finished the oath, he bowed down deeply in front of the wolf. "Thank you" he said, attempting to convey some of the immense gratefulness he felt in his heart. "I will do my best not to disappoint you."

Messages In This Thread