All that glitters is gold.
[html]
This is OOC text. Have fun with it.

“You know, I've never been to Ichika. I don't think I was ever even in that area before it was taken by your people. Hmm... Hey, I remember hearing something once. This might be a little strange but... do you have llamas there?” She grinned sheepishly, knowing it was a random question to ask of him. “I know they like mountains and everything and I heard that there was a herd there once. I've been raising this cow, you see, and I've wanted a llama for months.” Whatever a cow had to do with a llama, maybe he would make the connect, but she simply meant that raising one stock animal made her want more, and she remembered reading about the intriguing creatures.

It was getting a little odd just standing in the middle of the street, so she turned toward the direction of the small animal prairie, waving him along with her. “You want to walk, a little?” She asked as she casually began strolling down the road.

“Mm,” she muttered, a small laugh hanging there. “The festival has been a lot of fun. It's so neat to see all this stuff gathered together in one place.” She made a sweeping motion with her arm. “I brought a lot of pigments and have been offering dying services. I mix paint and stuff too. I also brought a few jugs of milk from Soraya the Cow, but those items aren't really unique so it's not been taking off too well. But it's more than I'd be making sitting around in d'Arte though, and it gives me something to do.” She glanced up at the man, smiling. She chose to leave out her very recently learned profession. She wasn't always scouting for clients, and didn't walk around flaunting it all the time for coin. She did, however, walk around flaunting it just because she was Orin, and that's what the small woman did even without knowing it.

“I've really got my eyes set on some of the livestock, but I don't think I'll really be making enough to get anything.” She peered ahead longingly at the stables down the street. “I've been wanting a llama. I just saw pigs for the first time here, but I can't really imagine what to do with them... and I'd like a horse. Only I don't really know the first thing about horses. There's one I was riding but it belongs to the pack, not me.”

Once again Orin took the silence and filled it with her incessant prattle. Well, she was a woman of many words, and those who knew her already knew that about her. Finally there was a short pause in her sentences, probably just time to breath, but still it was chance for Saluce to join in all the same.

<style>
#ogift-hedgehog {width:85%;max-width:700px;min-width:480px;font-size:13px;font-family:Times New Roman, Times, serifs;text-align:justify;margin:0px auto;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.3px;word-spacing:2px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.ooc {text-align:right;font-size:11px;line-height:13px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:1px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.wc {text-align:right;font-size:10px;font-family:Trebuchet MS, sans-serif;letter-spacing:3px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table {background-color:#bcb2a8;border:1px solid #000000;outline:0px solid #ffffff;padding:0px;background-position:top right;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:210px;text-shadow:1px 1px 1px #bcb2a8;background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Vxj5X.png);color:#000000;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table p {text-indent:40px;padding:5px 10px 5px 10px;}
#ogift-hedgehog.table b {color:#3f8407;text-shadow:1px 1px 5px #ffffff;font-size:14px;letter-spacing:.5px;word-spacing:3px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread