Shadow in the woods
As Shadowfang turned to make his way toward Anathema the wind had shifted in his favor and he picked up a scent of another canine nearby. He stopped just before the swig had been stepped on and just as fast as the twig had been snapped he turned and faced the other with great speed as his instincts sprang into life, like lightning the moment he was facing the canine he was about to run and pounce on it thinking it an enemy but then he remembered that not all creatures were out for his blood like his father had led him to believe. When he saw that his pursuer was a fellow wolf or at least a mix of one and as he thought about how he was in neutral territory he quickly stopped himself and his ears stopped from laying against his head and they took a more relaxed position and the same went for his tail as it lowered just as quick.

He breathed lightly as his body took a more neutral, calm stance and very slowly he lowered his head and spoke with a calm , soothing voice like the wind but slightly deep and with a strength behind it." Forgive me....I forget myself sometimes. I'm use to thinking that everything is an enemy and out for my blood. My name is Shadowfang, you can call me Shadow. May i know your name? of course you are in no way obligated to tell me such things. I am on my way to the Anathema Territory, Are you of that pack or are you perhaps heading there as well? "

He kept his head down as he gave the female a quick look while not moving his head and then his eyes went back to the ground as his muscles loosened but still were ready just in case this chance meeting of strangers was to get violent. He kept all this in mind as he waited for an answer and perhaps a name in return if he was lucky and if he was really lucky perhaps she wont be an enemy, heck she might even join him on his little walk.

Messages In This Thread