Girls Night!
[html]

out of character text

A smile worthy of a coyote spread on her friend's face as the male stood before them, awaiting their inspection. He was cocky, boisterous in his efforts, egged on by Terra's summoning. She measured him calmly, seeing the muscles under his body, noting the flaws in his stance. He was young, cocky, and probably lived an easy life. Not the best choice, considering Terra's feral nature, but he was the one she had summoned, and it was only a dance. Her eyes closed slightly, remembering the tug in her veins as Drakien moved her, before opening them again at Belle's words.

Curtly she nodded before watching Belle's attention turn to a male of her choice. He was young and fit, slender and youthful. He seemed friendly, if a bit occupied by the female he was chatting to. Of course, that didn't mean much to Terra. If he hurt her friend Terra had no problems dragging his guts across the floor of the tent. Her eyes burned with wildness as she turned to Belle. I like him. She nudged her towards the male before returning her attention to the male that stood there throughout the exchange, waiting for her. My friend deems you worthy, so I suppose you may have a dance. Graciously she held out a paw, and let herself be swept away.

Spinning across the floor Terra sighed in delight, letting the music carry her. Every touch, every step reminded her of Drakien, of the wild dance he had played for her, and again when he'd held her in his arms, the two of them intertwining at the slow beat, slowly moving to where no others were, where they finally exchanged names, sealing the bond between them. She looked over to see if Belle had taken her chance, hoping that things had gone well on her end.

<style type="text/css">
.xmas-a01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#FFFF00; letter-spacing:1px; }
.xmas-a01 .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.xmas-a01 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.xmas-a01 {margin:0px auto; width:400px; background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1236.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... G_4177.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 300px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: "Palatino Linotype", serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
.xmas-01 b:before { content: open-quote; }
.xmas-01 b:after { content: close-quote; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread