Old Friends
[html]
Gah! I am so, so sorry for the wait on this guys!

The sable female had been softening as she watched the young half coyote female, she was of course a friend; they had been planning to travel together after all, they had been planning to go on adventures. that had all changed now though of course; with the pack in its infancy there was no way that the coal pelted Beta wolf would be able to be free to go on a jaunt across the lands for quite a long time yet, perhaps never, not now she held such a rank. A small flicker of sadness crossed the older female's mind as she thought of this, just for a moment, but then it passed, after all there was a greater adventure here, a chance of starting a new life with her beloved mate and her dear friends, no, this was her destiny now, finally she had a chance to feel useful and she was not about to relinquish it. The softening stopped though as Terra spoke to her, saying that Titania seemed to be very young, this was of course true and it had been something that Soran herself had worried about, that was part of the reason that she had come, not because she did not trust the young girl to manage with the trials of running a pack; but because she realised that Zalen and she would need help and advice, advice that Soran would be more than happy to give to them. But the young female had a hot temper and so did Terra, the young half coyote's words had been ill chosen. Titania instantly snapped at the young hybrid and Soran gave a small silent sigh, the pack was only a day old and already she was having to keep the peace, in her injured state it was not going to be easy.
"Yes Titania is young, but her mate is not as young as she, and she is wise beyond her years, I trust them both, I would trust them with my life Terra. And at the moment I fear that you are gambling your own." Soran spoke, the last part was not said as a threat, it was a calm warning, almost a plea from the older female to think before she spoke; Soran did not know Titania very well yet, for all she knew if Terra continued being insolent in the pale Alphess' eyes then she might find herself with the entire pack called down to slaughter her, she hoped more than anything that this would not happen.

Soran nodded at her Alphess' explanation, wondering for a moment why she would not tell Terra whether or not her friend was here, but she chose to trust the female's judgement for the moment. Soran's ears perked up as Terra spoke of travelling and a small smile crossed her lips, she nodded as the hybrid suggested that it would not be happening now that Soran was a member of a new pack.
"No, I think now that I am a member of this pack that I shall not be travelling, at least not for a very, very long time." Soran replied, emphasizing the word very as much as she could to show that the chances were that unfortunately the travels might be postponed for a great deal of time. She looked to Titania then, trying to convey with her eyes that she would not be leaving any time soon, she would not abandon her new home.
"Why did you think that your friend might be here Terra? Did he give you any indication?" The female asked, brushing against Titania's side again in an attempt to show that she was not intending to take over this conversation.

<style type="text/css">
.sorangift b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9f2f9;}
.sorangift p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.sorangift {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#9a9a8d; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/ ... oran-1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #BFA1A5; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#525662; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 620
Table made by the wonderful Vannah <3
[/html]

Messages In This Thread