More than Friends
[html]

OOC

The smell of someone approaching had Terra's ears perked. Pretending not to notice she'd remained where she was, her heart picking up speed as he grew closer. Still new to this game Terra simply did what she thought would be the best. Seeming too eager would definitely drive whoever it was away. Her mind muddled by the mixed signals her body was sending her, Terra didn't realize there was a horse until she heard the whinny. Twisting around Terra broke into a grin as she saw Leon standing with a black horse.

She quickly stood up, moving closer. Hearing his words brought laughter from her lips, clear notes that rang through the clearing. I'm pretty sure. Close enough that your members can find me without traveling too far. No point of putting my scent up if I'm nowhere to be found. Yes, she wasn't thinking straight. Yes, she was putting herself in danger. Terra couldn't see that though, just the tug in her body that told her to seek possible mates out. Reaching Leon she hugged him lightly before moving to the horse, rubbing lightly against him. She turned back to Leon, resisting the urge to touch him again. It's been a long time since I've seen you. How's life? Glad to see you finally joined a pack.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread