I had a heart, then. (PACK MEETING)
[html]
<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Ruthie);</style>Naniko D'Angelo

She was disappointed at the lack of attention that her howl had given. Apparently, she would need to be harsher the next time that they had a meeting - perhaps canines that did not attend would be pushed in some way. She did not like to make the pack meetings mandatory because she felt that word of mouth was often good enough for those who could not attend...but if she told the pack of the meeting beforehand then required it, that would be more fair. Naniko looked to Alaki, then back out to the group. Nobody seemed to have anything to say, so she cleared her throat to speak once more.

"Please let those who did not attend this meeting know of the news, then. I will alert as many of them as I can to these dangers and to the changes. The next meeting that we have will be mandatory due to the low amount of members who attended this one - thank you three for coming. I will remember that you stood by me and your pack." She said. Because there was nothing else to be done, she gave Alaki a nod and then began to head back toward her den. She grumbled beneath her breath as she went, still not quite believing that only three members of their large pack would take the time out of their days to hear the news of Anathema and to communicate with her and Alaki.

Image courtesy of steppelandstock

<style>
.GR2_Nani p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_Nani b {font-family:verdana; color:#455f6f; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_Nani {background-color:#889eac; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#e1eaee; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/6674/atable1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:240px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #a9bac1; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_Nani .name {text-align:right; font-family:Ruthie; color:#e1eaee; font-size:55px; text-shadow:#667a87 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:29px;}
.GR2_Nani .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#667a87; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #455f6f;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread