Beating the Master at their Own Game
[html]

OOC

Terra happily fell in line with her friend. Her sharp ears caught Caspa's muttered words, bringing a small smile to her face. She pretended not to hear though as they approached the wheel barrow. She was looking forwards to the show tomorrow, even if she was dealing with distractions. Pleased she waved at the coyote male. Realizing she wouldn't be coming back he shrugged and headed off. Hearing Caspa's question startled Terra. She hadn't realized not everyone could tell.

Caspa's next question brought a broad grin to her face. Flicking her head Terra met Caspa's eyes. Oh him? Nobody important. Just someone I met while you dallied inside. He had been simple minded, nobody Terra would ever take seriously. He couldn't match her in wits or speed, something quickly revealed in the flurry of actions between them. As for the other question, that was harder to answer. Thoughtfully she looked ahead. I told him he's dying because he is, though I don't know when. Just that something's wrong with his head, and it'll kill him. Luckily it's not contagious.

Let the night take you away

<style>
.terraheat .ft-ooc {font-style:italic;}
.terraheat-header {font-size:20px; text-align:right; padding:10px 20px; font-family:"MONOTYPE CORSIVA", sans-serif; color:#DF0101; text-shadow:#4C2D11 0px 0px 5px;}
.terraheat p {padding:3px 20px 3px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.terraheat b {color:#DF0101; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.terraheat {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i1209.photobucket.com/albums/cc3 ... mjgx-1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:260px 0px 10px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFBF00; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:400px; text-align:justify; }
.terraheat-border {width:402px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0px auto; }
.terraheat .ft-separator{width:250px; border-bottom:1px dotted #A67C15; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread