one eight seven
[html]
Fwee Big Grin Oh could we backdate this? To maybe yesterday? She's going to get in a fight with a wildcat and I don't want her all beaten up when she first talks with Kansas XD
wc 377

Pillars of sand.

Emerald orbs gently were unveiled by black lids as the wolfess woke up from her slumber. Lazily she lifted her head and gave a great yawn, her fearsome ivory fangs on display. With half lidded eyes she stared at the opposite wall of her room, trying to recall what she had dreamt about. It had been an odd melange of things. She remembered the Coliseum of Rome, and the statue of Romulus and Remus suckling at the she-wolf. However there were wolves in the stadium, some were watching and some where fighting. She herself had been at the bottom, face to face with a coyote, that she somehow knew must belong to Inferni. The crowd was cheering for them to fight, but she didn't want to, yet her anger was welling up and taking over. And in the place where the emperor would sit, was Serge, the wolf she was ashamed to call a father, judging them.

Her lips curled a little and she shoved that dream out of her mind. It was not one that she would want to remember. A roll of thunder echoed through the house and vibrated the bed she was laying on. Maybe I'll go watch the storm from the porch, that'll be a good way to take my mind off all this. Deftly Savina jumped off her bed to the floor of her room. It still felt a bit weird, sleeping on a bed, but she had to admit it was much more comfortable than the floor. The front part of her slender physique bent down and she took a good stretch, giving the muscles in all four legs a good wake up call.

As the sable female gently padded her way out to the porch she noted that she was not the only one who had had that idea. The cream colored male she recognized from the pack meeting was sitting out there as well, staring into the downpour. A soft smile broke across her muzzle and she walked up to sit down beside him. "Good morning. Its Kansas right?" The words flowed from her mouth with the usual strong hint of her Italian accent and her tone was warm. Her jeweled orbs had their signature happy glow in them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread