The cracks begin to show
OCC- I apologise the delay, but school hasn't been kind with homework and revision Tongue

"Merlin." He answered back to her introduction. He breathed in deeply and looked around the trees. His bow was on the ground near him, but his pack was still in the tree. It didn't contain anything important, nothing worth getting. He looked at a another tree near it, there was a low branch, think enough to carry his weight. He carefully twisted his body round, so that his weight was supported by his arms and knees, keeping his foot away from the ground. He slowly lifted his good foot and pulled himself up to stand, using a tree tunk for balance.

He panted from the effort of getting up, and pointed his head towards the branch, "That branch looks good enough to carry my weight, if you could help me over there, I might be able to dislodge it from the tree." He shuffled his good foot forward, ready to move toward the selected tree. The area around was quiet, no dangers seemed to expose themselves, so Merlin felt sure he could get back to his cave safely after he go the branch.

Messages In This Thread