Hopes and Dreams
OCC- Not at all! ^^

Merlin watched as the tanned coated wolf stepped out of the shadows of the mid-day forest. Merlin stared at the male, absorbing his question but continued to play until the last long-held note of his song. He relaxed his arms and smiled at his new acquaintance, "Thank you, I found the flute a few weeks back, but persistence at playing it has granted me the skill."

Merlin drew back his memory to where he actually found it, in a large dome-like ruin with strange paintings scattered around, and a small platform in the middle of it. Merlin found the flute resting on a table, along with some strange papers with dotes and lines, Merlin took these as well but still needed to discover what they meant.

He released his memory and turned back the new wolf, "It calms me, to play it, when I'm in a distressed mood." He knew the wolf would probably ask Merlin why he was in a bad mood, but Merlin didn't mind to tell him why. He lifted his head against the tree and refreshed his thought in his head, taping his flute with his finger, and waiting for any kind of reply to get him out of his mood.

Messages In This Thread