the sun was spilling kerosene
[html]

derp

The moment his pale fingers closed around the hilt of the blade, Aemon's arm responded. It was reflex, muscle memory, and he knew how to hold it immediately. He loved the weight of a strong metal blade, something that his beloved spear sadly lacked. "What a lucky find," the Vigiles mused, hefting the bulk of it in his hand, feeling it's balance. He brought the blade up to eye level, scarlet pupils reflecting in the shining metal. While not unmarred, it was a thing of beauty, and she wielded it well. "Beautiful," he purred, thinking the same of her. He held the blade back out to her, catching her gaze with a smirk.

As he straightened, Aemon nestled the hilt of his spear deep in the ground, considering the weapon now with a frown. He didn't like to admit that while his weapon was effective, it's abilities were still limited. "I wonder if I shouldn't start carrying some steel myself," he wondered aloud, scratching at his chin for a moment in thought. "Where is Halifax? Maybe I need to make a trip..." Aemon was still unfamiliar with the area, and as of yet had not gone outside of Inferni's own lands. He felt safer here, and with so many wolf packs around, he couldn't chance venturing out alone too often.

<style type="text/css">
.aemon-1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.aemon-1 .ooc { font-style:none; padding:0px; font-family: 'Gothic', serif; font-size:11px;}
.aemon-1 p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.aemon-1 {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/X3QXK.png); background-position:center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 10px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Trebuchet MS, serif; font-size:12px; color:#FFFFF; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread