Let the Past Fall Away
[html]

OOC here.

Oh he was mad, Terra could tell that. Despite her best attempts at behaving he had seen through it. The hybrid before her might not realize why Terra was suddenly interested in making nice, but he knew it was false. Terra fought to keep a grin from rising to her face, enjoying the rise she was getting out of him. That wasn't her purpose. She wasn't going to tease Inferni anymore. Her lithe body tensed at his words, prepared to move as he spoke. She didn't quite get what he meant by people like her, but that was just fine. The message was clear.

Terra twisted away, but the older male was faster. He had more experience, his fangs slashing into her shoulder. She suppressed a growl, unwilling to do anything to jeopardize this rather messy attempt at making peace. Terra wouldn't give up on this. She would return again with more gifts, and keep going until her apology was accepted. She was fearless, and her eyes showed that. Her lips curled up into a grin as she turned away. I'll come again with more kills. I do want this enmity between us to be forgotten. Not in too big a hurry she trotted away, ready to break into a run if he chased.

<style type="text/css">
.terraleap b {font-weight:bold; color:#fffe61; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #1a1f0a; }
.terraleap p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.terraleap {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9c84c; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wGvcK.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1a1f0a; padding: 190px 0px 3px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1f0a; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:15px; text-align:justify;}
.terraleap .ooc {margin:5px 0px 10px 0px; font-style:italic; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%}
.terraleap p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.terraleap p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style> [/html]

Messages In This Thread