[M]On a pedestal of my own making
[html]

Neela is very drunk. Feel free to pp Tony walking her down to the lake. 239wc

"Hmmm?" Neela hummed from her position against Tony's side, "Nah, ain't headin' back ta' Ichika yet, got myself a little hidey hole sorted out down by tha' lake." Neela paused for a moment to gather her thoughts, somehow managing to get distracted into a mental discussion about why Tony was so warm. Somehow managing to realise that her train of thought had derailed a couple miles back Neela managed to get back on track, "Anyway, even if ah' was headin' back ta' Ichika ah' came down on mah' boat, not a journey ta' make like this."

For a minute or so Neela was silent, simply leaning back against Tony and relaxing. Eventually she spoke up again, "Well ah better get goin'. Mah back ain;t gonna thank me if ah fall asleep like this, comfy as ah am." Neela grinned and stretched once more, giving Tony a lick up the ear, before she untangled herself from him and slid down the rock. Only problem was when she hit the bottom she kept going, her legs sliding out from under her, sending her to the ground on her backside with an undignified yelp. Pride and rear end bruised Neela pulled herself upright on the rock, took a single step and then fell back down to her previous position, provoking another yelp at the continued abuse her backside was taking from the falls.

"Well shit." Neela muttered, leaning back against the rock.

<style type="text/css">
.neelabooze b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff letter-spacing:3px;}
.neelabooze.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.neelabooze p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.neelabooze {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#331105; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... cdb58b.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#976623; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread