Just a little rest
[html]

If Cercelee could blush, and if her furry face wouldn’t have hid it, she would have at that moment. Savina spoke of her character, that it was courageous to grant an audience to the man who had abandoned her on a stranger’s door step. Yet Cercelee had never thought of it that way, and she wasn’t sure if she could, even if it were true. Her father had hurt her, more than anyone else in the world ever had. And while she didn’t love him any longer, she didn’t think she hated him, not truly. At times she believed she did, or that she had. After waiting a month, pathetically missing him, wishing him to come back and take her home again, she had tasted hatred, or as close to hatred as a four month old child could. Yet as other things began to grab her attention, she had to let go of that feeling, and she decided at a very young age she wouldn’t hold on to any negative feelings. It was his fault she became a master pretender, excelling at keeping feelings, thoughts and actions she did not want to share with others, let alone herself, hidden.

Smiling and shrugging, she was grateful for Savina’s kind words, but she wasn’t quite sure how to respond to them, and she was grateful when the female turned the focus back on herself. Nodding at the words, Cercelee knew what Savina meant. Even if her siblings did cross the ocean, it would be hard to find her here, a tiny little pin in a huge bale of hay. Cercelee too felt as if there were those she cared for, never knowing if she would see them again. Coli. Her father was here, her grandmother, but not the young girl herself, and while she knew her brothers would never be able to show her face again, not knowing where Coli lived, or if she did, was hard. However Cercelee could just take those longings, her loneliness and hide them, from others and from herself. If she could teach Savina that, she would, but Cer wasn’t sure if it was a gift. Speaking more of her pack, Cer perked up and smiled. This was something she could comment on without feeling too awkward. "There really are a lot of good wolves here. Naniko is very kind, as has everyone else I’ve ever meant from Twilight Vale. My pack too, the wolves there are loyal and warm and living here wouldn’t be worth much without them. Have you met many wolves from the other packs? I really hadn’t until I came here, a few here or there but no one I tended to speak with much."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread