Sometimes I find myself wondering
[html]

The masked male nodded. He did indeed miss his family. I do, at times. His missed his mother especially, and felt that perhaps he would go to visit her in the next day or two. After the war with AniWaya Alder had seen his mother as fragile, though she had actually grown stronger by the events. In his eyes she could be taken from this world at a whim, though he knew in his heart she would fight. He only wondered how much fight was left in her. His brothers were a bit different. Alder missed them, perhaps Oak more then Cypress, but he knew that they were fine without him. He had been the weakest of the sons and Alder remembered being on the bottom of the pile more often then not.

Alder nodded at the boy’s exclamation, and smiled for he knew which mare Skoll spoke of. Lets go. Alder replied with enthusiasm, picking up the kitten and walking behind the pup. Skoll was eager to go, but slowed in his pace to make sure that Alder was following. Just the proper thing to do in a semi dangerous area for a young wolf.

He came from AniWaya, a horse trainer gave me him for a mare and some furs. She was very generous. Alder replied, remembering the experience well. They walked down the row until the stall of Jolie came before them. Why did you name her Jolie? He asked.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread