Unwanted, unneeded
[html]
My throat is in an unholy hell so pardon any disjointedness

Not deal with them all together? That was a good plan, especially considering the waste of resources that came with killing an outsider. If they were particularly troublesome, it was more effort spent on capture and then housing. It did truly seem a waste. Perhaps if turning them away and sending them south as Tlantli suggested was a good idea. They would not drain the nearby resources outside of Salsola and not be a drain on the internal resources of the Thistle Kingdom. "That is probably the most efficient thing to do." Why spent all that time on someone they were only going to kill? As much as it felt like a waste of flesh, Isabella knew the Mother would not condone culling for culling's sake. But Isabella always held those beliefs fairly loosely, like a flowing scarf.

The gypsy woman shifted from foot to foot, changing her weight distribution as she eyed the other woman. The question was far from unpredictable, as everyone always asked it eventually. Isabella was slightly surprised to hear that Tlantli was one of the founders of the Thistle Kingdom. That explained why she was so knowledgeable about it. She would be a good companion to have, especially considering their ideologies seemed fairly similar. If not, at least they were both courteous about it. "I met Sirius east of here. I was heading to Halifax to see if it was inhabited." Shaking her head, locks bobbing, Isabella continued, "But he told the truth. It was as dead as can be." It was such a loss. "He also gave me an idea of this place, and I thought it was worth my while to take his offer." That was only half the truth, but truth nonetheless. Tlantli had gotten her answer concisely and nothing in the gypsy woman's face betrayed the fact she had spoken the truth only partially.

<style>
.isa-txt {font-family: Cambria, serif; font-size: 14px; line-height:17px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 75px 0px 75px; margin:5px auto; text-align:justify;}
.isa-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.isa-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 10px 0px 0px 0px;}
.isa-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.isa-txt .line {width:450px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread